Jobs recommended for you
Jobs in Japan for foreigners
DoubleTree by Hilton Toyama
Japanese conversation level
N2 or N2 equivalent Japanese ability
Full time employee (mid career)
170,000～220,000 depends on experiences and skills
As the FB Attendant, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Maintain high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
• Have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
• Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures in the hotel.
• Actively promote the services and facilities of Hilton hotels to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
• Confidently know the food and beverage menu contents and explain them in detail to guests.
• Understand dietary requirements and offer appropriate suggestions.
• Complete checklists on product knowledge.
• Make suggestions on the menu that might suit guests of different nationalities.
• Familiarize with menu items of all other outlets to recommend guests to other outlets.
• Confidently know opening hours of all restaurants and hotel outlets.
• Able to recommend other restaurants and city attractions to hotel guests.
• Complete the checklist on preparing the restaurant for service.
• Greet guests with a smile, offer assistance with coats, bags, etc., and introduce yourself.
• Ask all guest if they would prefer smoking or non-smoking tables and escort them to the table.
• Follow-up on any guest questions or queries immediately and if you don’t have the answers, check with your Manager.
• Ensure that all service procedures are carried out to the standards required.
• Make sure all areas are cleaned and maintained in accordance with operating procedures.
• Take personal responsibility for the service experience of all guests in your designated area.
• Smile and greet all guests as they enter and exit the restaurant, even if they are not designated to your section.
• Give guest service the highest priority.
• Display professional behaviour at all times.
• Avoid offensive or impolite language.
• Report any accidents / incidents to the Supervisor / Assistant Manager / Manager.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
Work permission in Japan
Have no difficulty to communicate both in Japanese and English
Fluent in both English and Japanese
has background with FB
Treatments and benefits
. Meal allowance - twice per day that you can have very healthy well balanced meal at our canteen.
. Go Hilton - you can stay and enjoy Hilton hotels all over the world with huge discounted price.
. DC pension
. Many opportunity to take trainings both onsite and online
. Leave Benefit
120 days per year
We are looking for high motivated team members to open the first Hilton in Hokuriku area.
Publisher ヒルトン富山 2 months ago