Life

Is it worth getting a commuter pass?

Tom Jones

GB

GB

06/04/2020

I heard it's much cheaper than paying every day. How would I figure that out and also how do I get one?

0 Bookmark

List of answers (3 answers)

Tim V.

GB

GB

07/04/2020

Yes, it can be much cheaper depending on the length of time you choose. It also saves you from filling up your card all the time. If you can read Japanese, use this link https://www.navitime.co.jp/transfer/pass/ and put in your starting station and ending station. it shows you the cost of teiki for 1, 3, and 6 months. You can add a transfer station at the bottom part if you have one. If you decide to get one, go up to a machine that says 定期 at your station or even faster, ask the staff. They'll walk you through it. The machines also have an English option too.

0 Useful

curiousjoji

GB

JP

07/04/2020

I don’t know if you mean the card or the app, but they do have an app for the cards/teiki now. You can transfer money to it pretty easily too.

0 Useful

Mike J.

US

US

09/04/2020

Everything they said above. But remember, only get it for months that matter. Like...are you still going to work this month every day?

0 Useful

Related Questions

Our website uses Cookies with the goal of improving our accessibility and quality. Please click "Agree" if you agree to our usage of Cookies. To see more details about how our company uses Cookies, please take a look here.

Cookie Policy